domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

English 1

Material elaborado por Alejandro Rodriguez Grisales, practicante de la Universidad del Quindío.

Moral Values

Activity 1: Complete the crossword using the words on the box and taking into account the definition of the words below as clues.

Respect                         Friendship
Compassion                Thankfulness
Honesty                        Forgiveness
Cooperation                Love
Responsibility            Equity

Activity 2: Name 3 people you respect and write down how you can show respect to them.

Example: I respect my teacher, and I show respect by paying attention to the class.



   I respect …                          , and I show respect by…..



   I respect …                          , and I show respect by…..



   I respect …                          , and I show respect by…..



Activity 3: Watch the following video and then answer the questions (You can answer in Spanish if you want).

THE CALAMEAD DRAGON


Do you think it is important to know people better before judging them?

A-Yes   B-No

Why? ___________________________________________________________

Do you think it is important to show respect to everyone?

A-Yes    B-No

Why? ______________________________________________________________

Do you think we all deserve the same respect no matter where we are from?

A-Yes      B-No

Why? _______________


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por visitar nuestro blog de quinto de primaria:)